Lovell JOC – Building 4 Stage Renovation
Location: Bldg. 4, James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center, North Chicago, IL
Construction Cost: $ 476,575
The building 4 stage has been unused for many years. The purpose of this project was to provide much needed repair work to the approximately 1600 ft² of stage, and to bring the stage back to operating condition.
- Strip, sand, refinish, and poly coat existing wood floor.
- Remove flip lights, down stage, and replace hardwood flooring sections, if necessary.
- Remove old electrical lighting equipment (circuit breaker, etc.), stage right.
- Replace approximately 12 awning-type roof windows (high, center stage) with non-opening windows.
- Remove, clean, and reinstall six existing black stage curtains (stage left and stage right)
- Remove/replace emergency roll curtains, downstage