Construction, Program & Project Management Services
Because of our broad construction experience, we are able to offer a wide array of Construction Services. We provide full Construction Management Services or any component thereof. Primary Construction Planning, Management & Administration services include:
• Defining issues and goals, setting objectives, planning and implementing strategy
• Coordinating the project staff and on-site activities
• Organizing and overseeing job-site construction administration and supervision
• Managing the procurement of contractors and suppliers
• Managing schedules, quality of work, and trades and payment requests
• Developing, monitoring, updating and communicating the schedule and its progress
• Establishing and maintaining communication of project with owner, architect and contractors
• Applying construction management tools and techniques for successful project completion
Our Construction and Project Managers
Construction Manager (CM) understands and implements project and construction management methodology. The CM is an effective communicator and fosters an atmosphere of trust. The CM focuses on what needs to be accomplished, when it needs to be accomplished and why it needs to be accomplished. The CM serves as a facilitator, group problem solver and participative decision-maker.
As a leader, our CM offers direction, vision, efficiency and values that foster results and focuses on the top line. He or she cultivates a management style that promotes speed within a structured system containing policies and procedures that focus on the bottom line.